Back to Resources
Services & Support
- Your local Contacts may be able to help.
- West of England Academic Health Science Networks (WEAHSN) Diverse network of partners (including NHS care providers, universities, industry, NHS commissioners and Local Authorities) concerned with innovative, evidence-based practice to improve health and care quality. Works across Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath & North East Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
- CLAHRC West The NIHR Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (West) is one of 13 pioneering research teams across the country. CLAHRC West works across Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath & North East Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. CLAHRC West is hosted by University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust.
CLAHRC West holds information on available training to support the use of evidence and evaluation, as well as providing training courses across the West of England.
- Avon Primary Care Research Collaborative works across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire and can provide advice and guidance on the use of evidence and evaluation. It also has responsibility for research management and governance of hosted research grants.
- Use the Health Library and Information Services Directory to find health library services and contacts in your area.
- Bristol Health Partners – Health Integration Teams HITs are cross-organisational and interdisciplinary groups set up to harness strengths in research, innovation, education, healthcare services and prevention strategies to improve health outcomes.